Skip to content

Vacation Rental Insurance

Cover the gaps with supplemental coverage for your vacation rental business, protect your property and your guests, lower your insurance deductible, and offload some your insurance costs to your guests.

Coverage Highlights

Accidental Medical

  • Up to $25,000 medical benefit for when guests incur injuries during a stay


  • $2,500 coverage / $500 deductible
  • Coverage for when items come up missing during a guest stay

Comprehensive Coverage

  • Covers gaps between guests, 365 days a year
  • Quick and efficient claims processing
  • Pre-integrated with top PMS systems
  • Easy to use

Property Damage

  • Up to $25,000 in property damage coverage with only $100 deductible for when your property gets damaged during a guest stay
  • Replacement cost coverage for your building, its contents
  • Property damage caused by a guest
  • Coverage for unattached structures
  • Backup of sewer and drains


  • $5,000 coverage / $0 deductible
  • Coverage for accidental death or dismemberment

Cost Sharing

  • Let guests pay, lower your costs, increase your profits
  • Replace cumbersome security deposits guests hate to pay

InsuraGuest Supplemental Insurance vs. Homeowners Policy

Coverage Type InsuraGuest Supplemental Policy Typical Homeowners Insurance Policy
More coverage types check-mark-2 xmark
Cover the gaps check-mark-2 xmark
Pay for vacation rental deductible check-mark-2 xmark
Guest help cover costs check-mark-2 xmark
Faster turnaround on small claims check-mark-2 check-mark-2
Primary no-fault insurance, we pay first check-mark-2 xmark


Let's get you covered.

InsuraGuest is the only vacation rental insurance company on the market that offers an entire suite of insurance solutions written exclusively for the vacation rental industry. While other providers offer one type of policy or another, InsuraGuest is the only provider that offers you vacation rental insurance and supplemental insurance that work together in such a powerful and synergistic way.

Questions & Answers

Can I use my homeowners policy instead?

Typical homeowners policies are written for personal risk management whereas our vacation rental policies are written for commercial risk management. The moment you lease your property to a tenant, you're in business. As a business, you need certain liability protections that are simply nonexistent in a typical homeowner's policy.

How much does it cost?

Vacation rental insurance usually costs slightly more than a typical homeowners insurance policy. There are a variety of factors that determine the exact premium such as property values, location, deductibles, etc. Click here for an exact quote on your specific vacation rental property.

What if I list on AirBnB or VRBO? Am I covered?

Ed, would you mind writing an answer to this question? You would answer so much better than I could. -R

How much is my deductible

You can select the deductible that works best for you. We offer the following opti0ns.


  • $0
  • $1,000
  • $5,000
  • $10,000
  • $25,000